Friday, November 25, 2005

Happy Turkey Day indeed...

Okay, I'm going to refine this guy a bit, but I think I'm getting warmer =] I have wanted to keep a certain since of oddness to the character, but I want to retain the appeal, and that has been difficult since I feel like I keep coming up with a bland design, that is, until today...feast your eyes on this little guy, I think he is going to suit my needs =]













can't wait to get into the computer with this little booger, and start designing his companion =]

4 Comments:

Blogger glitznvixen said...

He is so cute!
What an awesome job!

12:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Coool character!

1:12 AM  
Blogger Loulou said...

i like the initial drawing... but the 3- version... could oyou keep that sketchy feel, or is that going against your aesthetic, goal for this piece?

10:11 AM  
Blogger JOHN said...

love the "indie" comic look of the character. Especially the line quality render on the hair,shirt and freckles.

2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home