Thursday, November 17, 2005

Inspired...

It seems I'm using that word alot these days...

So many incredible artists inspire me on a daily basis now... and they are so excessible from the comfort of my workstation, or at home, it just really keeps me moving forward to see so many talented and nice people out there doing the same thing I love to do...

I just finished up a month of studying design, and locomotion, as it applies to animation and I'm eager to get started.

Pres finished up his lectures with us the other night and I went home and thought about what he said, so now I'm getting these characters in my head straight and starting to come up with ideas for drawing them.

It's funny how I read a new character designer interview everyday and I still didn't seem to get it, but it's starting to make it through the thick concrete layers of my dense skull and I'm finally grasping this thing called character design... anyway, I will hopefully be updating a little more frequently now =]

enjoy...

1 Comments:

Blogger Gerald de Dios said...

That's a great character, can't wait to see more development. Thanks for sharing with us. Will check back again.

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home