Thursday, November 03, 2005

AWESOME!!!!!

Okay, so you can officially see the trailer for the film I'm currently working online now here...

http://movies.aol.com/movie/main.adp?tab=synop&mid=23202

It's so cool to have the public excited about something you've been putting your heart into for over a year now... can't wait to get this thing in theatres =]

I'm also making headway toward designing my own characters for my first venture in film making =] here are a few thumbnails that I'm doing to try and find appealing shapes, I have to say thanks and a big wut up to Pres Romanillos, he has been helping me alot with this stuff and I wouldn't be making the progress I am without his help, he has a wealth of information to share, and he is so freakin talented... He designed Shan-yu for Mulan and lots of other stuff that is just really cool, I'm so glad to be working with him =]

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

HA ! HA !! Sooo cute!

2:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home