Monday, October 24, 2005

Finished Bunny...

Man, I feel so good right now, I finished my were rabbit bunny sculpt this weekend and I have received quite the warm welcome at work =]

So here we go, I wish you guys could see it in person, the pictures don't do it justice...

I also have to thank my lovely wife, because I was having a rough time with this guy thursday night and was ready to trash him and start over, She painted him for me and it really made me glad I didn't chunk him, Thanks honey, your AWESOME...

Anyway enjoy, I had a blast doing this and I can't wait to do another...















































5 Comments:

Blogger Lissa said...

I think it looks great, and GOOD LUCK on the comic strip =]

12:02 PM  
Blogger Eren said...

This came out great! Your wife did a great job painting him too! So glad you didn't chuck him =)

1:35 PM  
Blogger PaintMonster said...

wow yeah nice sculptures!!!
I love sculpture and Wallace and Gromit very much!!!
so I have a one of board.
it's about making sculpture and illustrations etc....
If you get intereat, olease dop to my board!!
http://www.freeforum101.com/forum/index.php?mforum=paintmonster

and I love your illustrations! very clean and cute!!
thanks.

9:37 PM  
Blogger Mark McDonnell said...

Great job. Doing sculpture will help you in the drawing phase as well. Gives you an understanding of dimension.

MAC

3:38 PM  
Blogger Andrew Glazebrook said...

Class !!!

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home