Thursday, March 16, 2006

Hey Guys and Gals =]

Okay, unfortunately I'm so freakin' swamped right now... I'm trying to get my demo reel together, my website together, my resume together, my head together... Just alot going on right now...

But, I am rendering alot at work, and so I'm getting a chance to do these little 10 second sketches on my favorite new discovery...

Scratch Pads from Wal-Mart, they are 3 by 5 and are perfect for doodles, and composition studies, I have a five pack at my desk and I'm just sketching away on them. So anyway, that is what this weird collage of skecthes is from, and that's an alien in blue, you have to tilt your head to see it though =]













Also a big shout out to all the guys at StoryBoredom, and Mark Kennedy, these guys have really been keeping moving the past few weeks, I'm learning a ton from them, and I'm so glad they have blogs...

Keep up the great work guys =]

4 Comments:

Blogger Kyle Marshall said...

nice work with the shapes

6:57 AM  
Blogger Perry Linton Joseph Osuna said...

Very kool faces bro and thanks for the happy bday bro haope all is well take care!!!!

4:56 PM  
Blogger Maddie said...

Big ups man! Your stuff is rocking!

4:37 AM  
Blogger Mark McDonnell said...

Keep it up man. Nice to see the work you put into your craft.

MAC

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home