Thursday, February 09, 2006

doggy Concepts...

I did these in a pipeline meeting today, I like them, escpecially the one with his tongue slung up over his nose, there are also some nose options I'm considering, I likely just block this guy out in 3D and then go from there... =]

I have also recently purchased a portable DVD player, and of course I have been watching the crap out of Corpse Bride and Were Rabbit, if you don't own these two films get them!!!!! They are so freakin awesome =]












5 Comments:

Blogger Gulzar said...

Dogggggggggggyyyyyyyy! they look so cute..esp with the different shapes of his noses...
are you going to colour them?

will come again to check em out...

cheers
Gulzar

9:26 PM  
Blogger Perry Linton Joseph Osuna said...

DOPE DOG it's dogg and my homie Stevie flipping it and ripping it on some international art tip cause this kat steve works always full of skillz hahah my weak a$$ attemp at emceeing take care

3:31 AM  
Blogger Jeff Merritt said...

I like the nose you picked for the dog drawing, and I really like your 3d truck, nice style, i can see it bouncing down the street.

3:59 PM  
Blogger Maddie said...

cool dog! I really dig your stuff man, first the rocking ice cream truck, now this. Awesome!

1:38 PM  
Blogger virginiavalle.blogspot.com said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home