Thursday, January 12, 2006

funny...

I came up with this just now at work, I'm switching departments tomorrow, as my part of the production is done, and in the meantime I've been daydreaming about my film...

It's funny, and I have seen this many times in other artist's work, there are certain themes, and ideas that you always come back to, at least I do anyway, and most of those themes, I'm happy to say are making there way into my short film... I guess I just feel really good that I'm finally doing something I think will be cool, and I'm calling all the shots =]

So without further ranting, here is a concept for the main character in my film...

3 Comments:

Blogger Perry Linton Joseph Osuna said...

I like steve GOOD ruff I'd love to see u tughten up so we could see more of those features. He looks like he'd be fun to animate.ps gave u a shout out for the reminder thanks keep it Hot!!

11:58 PM  
Blogger Lissa said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Perry Linton Joseph Osuna said...

just wanted to let u know that I started a life drawing blog of my work check it out if u have the time http://drawnfromlife.blogspot.com/

take care

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home