Sunday, December 18, 2005

Lots of updating...

going on here, I did a few more sketches that are very close to a new direction, I'm going...

I'm very frustrated right now with myself, I can't seem to decide between a few story ideas I have for my short film project... On one hand I want to create a very hearfelt piece that may touch people, but I also find humor in some strange places, and I feel like with the heartfelt piece I'm trying really hard, but with the comedy, it comes pretty easy and I have a ton of ideas that make me laugh when I think of them. The problem with those ideas is, probably only a few people would get them, and everyone else would probably be repulsed... so that's my dilemma...

Oh well, I'm having fun with the art side of things for all the ideas, and at least those are feeding my drawing appetite...

That's what's going on with the kid sketches... the other rough painting concepts are for film ideas... enjoy, and check out the new artists sites I added to my inspiration section... They are really awesome, and keep me very excited about art on a daily basis...































6 Comments:

Blogger Kyle Marshall said...

i really like the top left(first character), everything from his shape to his eyes really appeal to me. I am in no way a knowledged character designer, but thats my 2 bits. It would help to know a few of his characters traits. But for over all appeal i think the first one is very original and appealing.

7:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love these drawings!! Great design and very coool concept!

12:57 AM  
Blogger PEPE said...

SUPER Charming work!!!Cant wait to see the 3D up and running!!

12:15 AM  
Blogger Norm Ryang said...

nice stuff. keep them coming.

11:55 PM  
Blogger Perry Linton Joseph Osuna said...

the new work is great and I love the line paper give it a real feel to the work!!!

2:37 AM  
Blogger Perry Linton Joseph Osuna said...

ps thanks 4 stopping by it's appreciated

2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home