Friday, March 03, 2006

nother update...



















Cool, so I'm making tiny steps toward progress...

It's funny and a little fucked up how we as adults often times become complacent and are content to stew in our own juices. I'm particularly guilty of doing this on a regular basis, and since I started this Blog I feel like it's helped me to try and remedy myself of that bad habit...

Or at least I like to think that... I recently had to attend a rather disheartening meeting at work which left me quite upset, that was until I talked to my wife...

That always seems to be the case =]

With one sentence she completely changed my perspective on the situation, she said... "Honey, don't look at it as negative, look at it as an oppurtunity."

So I'm doing that, and it's really helping me to deal with stuff way better. I haven't finished building the site yet, but I'm getting closer, and look for that stuff to start appearing on the ole blog =]

The ice cream project is still here, I just have to take care of some stuff, and then it's back to production...

4 Comments:

Blogger Perry Linton Joseph Osuna said...

hey steve I'm just trying to get some shine like these other kats I went to school with thanks for stoppin by bro I like the dude at the bottom left with the big round head tkae care!!!

2:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

fun coool drawings!

12:50 AM  
Blogger Kipp Schell said...

love the animals man!!! sounds like a bad day there..... i've been there way too many times.... hope all is well.

4:43 PM  
Blogger Gronk said...

Stumbled on yer blog from the still empty Nevarez one.. Love the top center dog, it's got the most readable personality. Good stuff. :)

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home