Tuesday, March 07, 2006

meeting Sketch...

Just got out of a meeting, and here's what I have to show for it, it's not a perfect side view, but I like the hair =] I wish there was a way to do curly hair like that in 3d easily...
















I'll also likely be posting some model stuff that I'm getting together for my demo reel...

It may be kind of weird to see what I'm working on, it's a bit different than what I like to do, but I have to show skill in all areas of modeling, from cartoony, which is what I love, to higher res more realistic stuff, which is a stretch once you see what I'm doing for my "higher res realistic model" =]

more to come...

7 Comments:

Blogger Maddie said...

Great stuff. BTW thanks for visiting today!

9:11 PM  
Blogger mark kennedy said...

Steve!

Great stuff, I've been around before, but never posted. Wanted to tell you I answered your question on my blog, it's not what you were looking for, probably, but I didn't want you to think I ignored your question.

11:02 AM  
Blogger Kyle Marshall said...

hahahahahah, Love the this character, those eyes just suck me right in

8:51 AM  
Blogger Kipp Schell said...

haha nice steve! love the fro' man, and thanks again for the nice words on my blog.

2:38 PM  
Blogger Eren said...

Charming character Steve! Love the hair too. Looking forward to seeing your model stuff!

2:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

adorable charming character!

3:18 PM  
Blogger CarolineJarvis said...

adorable!

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home