Friday, September 02, 2005

PUNK...

I had planned on updating earlier today but the Katrina stuff had me bummed, my thoughts and prayers are with those who have lost something, I know that feeling and it will hurt for a long time to come. However, those who survive this terrible tragedy will come out the other side much stronger and tons more thankful for lifes small blessings =]

I was able to find some inspiration after checking out http://www.cartoonbrew.com/ and looking at a ton of cool blogs, animators all over are creating.

Seems we all think alike, and a blog is a poorman's way of having a cool little spot on the internet for posting goofy sketches =]

Although I wouldn't say the stuff on a few of the sites I saw was goofy at all, actually quite contrarily, it is truly inspirational to me... so here we have the next doodle... A PUNK...

1 Comments:

Blogger Lars Bjorstrup said...

coool and different .. as always refresting to visit your blog :)

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home