Saturday, August 20, 2005

Lazy Bums...

Okay, so everyone is asleep right now, including my wife, AAHHHH, very quiet, so I figure it's time for my first official update =]

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I'm planning on putting up a goofy doodle that I do each day, just to keep me doing something fun. I work primarily on the computer, so I don't get much time to sketch, I guess I'll start trying harder to make time, or I'll be lazy and use Open Canvas, a super sweet little freeware program that is less than 1k in size but has pretty much everything you need to do neat little digital sketches. If you do a search on Goggle you can find it, but the site's in Japanese so you have to poke around a bit to find the free version.

I know this is so gay, but I'm pretty excited to see how Big Brother goes tonight, I think it's gonna be pretty entertaining. Of course I'm a reality T.V. addict, so I'm probably wrong, but to strung out to know any better.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lars Bjorstrup said...

I just found this Blobber thing .. and started my own .. not even sure what to put up.. then browsing many others and saw yours here. So cool .. maybe I will change my Blog to also post a little sketch every day or similar. you inspired me, thanks :-)

2:13 PM  
Blogger James B said...

I could do with your digital graphics help for my website!

Celebrity Mud Wrestling Deathmatch!
http://muddeathmatch.blogspot.com/

2:31 PM  
Blogger jomama said...

Let 'er rip.

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home