Wednesday, June 14, 2006

finally...

I get a chance to update...

I've been pretty busy the past few weeks, taken care of my kids and all...

I'm in a terrible amount of pain right now thanks to an exciting chain of events yesterday...

I was waiting for my daughter to do poo poo on the potty when she comes running out of the bathroom, I check the restroom and see that she has done the notorious number 2...

I chase her into the living room to clean her before she sits on the furniture when all of sudden BAM!!!!! I kick the corner of the couch and rip my big toenail off...

blood starts shooting out of my toe, but I still have to clean my daughter because she will get crap everywhere if I don't... meanwhile, my 11 month old decides to go inspect the restroom so now I'm hurrying to finish cleaning her while trying to make sure he's not getting into trouble and the whole time my toe is screaming, "put a towel on me you idiot, I'm bleeding all over your carpet!!!!!"

Anyway, I couldn't sleep last night thanks to the excrutiating throbbing, and hopefully tonight I'll be too tired to care...

I do have a few doodles to share, they are sad rip offs of John's style which I worship... but at least I'm drawing =]

5 Comments:

Blogger i mensah said...

make an animated short out of this :)

4:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This character is very appealling! :)

1:18 PM  
Blogger Kyle Marshall said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhh, you the master of cute, lovin this kid Steve.

7:58 PM  
Blogger Perry Linton Joseph Osuna said...

Ruff stuff hope that toe gets better nice post take care!!!

6:39 AM  
Blogger mark kennedy said...

Cool character, I hope you feel better soon. I break my toes all the time and it's no fun.

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home